Monday, October 4, 2010

Work as Play: Club Sports

I think I might have just extended every day that I work by another good... two hours maybe. Hooray for me! But this is the fun part of work, the part that I don't really mind asides from the getting back late and not feeling like I want to cook something because it means I'd have to wait another hour or so. Seriously, why does it take an hour to cook most things that I like to make? Sigh. Freezers are your friend...

But I think I just signed myself up to do basketbal practice at Jounan, which means that I'll be joining the basketball club on Mondays at Jounan, going down to Kyuudo at Niimi South on Tuesdays when I'm working at Niimi North, cooking club on wednesdays at T Senior high, English club and then basketball on Thursdays at Takahashi Senior high, and then on fridays, every other time when I'm at Niimi South I'm going to kyuudo when I can after English club. The other fridays, I'm stuck at kenmori until around that time ANYWAYS so I'm still getting back to Takahashi around 7pm. Helloooo restaurant meals by myself!

But yeah, good bye afternoons, hello getting home late in the evenings, all in the name of building relationships at my different schools with kids outside of class. Okay, and a little bit of personal interest as well. I think I'm going to try to get to the other clubs when I can or when I'm too tired, but yeah, we'll see how that goes. Seriously, I wish I was at some of these schools more foten just so that I could try out all the different clubs.

No comments: