Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Mr. Moo Cow

I bought a fantastic pillow at the mall the other day. We ended up at the mall in Kurashiki because the Kinoshita Circus (like the one from Yakitate! Lols) had completely sold out. I still want to go, but hopefully it will be cooler...

But anyways, this pillow I bought is shaped like an adorable cow, and I'm normally not a big cow person. So it's pretty freaking awesome and adorable. It even has a little pouch where you can put one of those cold packs so that you have a cold pillow! Sweeet.

Maybe there will be pictures, if I ever get the internet at home. I feel kind of guilty for using the computer here, but I really don't know what I am going to do at home other than sit there, type, and watch movies.

I need like, a life or something.

Oh wait, I actually have movies I want to watch! HOORAY. lol.

But like seriously, it is way way too hot here to explore or anything. Last night, I forgot that I had set my aircon on the timer (what a dumb idea) and fell asleep super early (before 10pm). Guess who woke up at 1 am sweating? ME. :D Yaaay. Yeah, not doing that again. I'd rather pay an expensive bill and have to use blankets than sweat while I sleep. No thank you.

I am praying for a long autumn and spring haha.

As far as my desk goes, today I pretttyyy much went through it and organized stuff, sorted things, and worked on the speech I have to give in front of my coworkers tomorrow. Nerrrvous!

Maybe I should take the train somewhere haha. It's only 4pm, so if I go to the next city up, that's only half an hour. At least it would give me something to do. Maybe I should rethink about living closer to the train station haha.

But yeah. I should go home eventually. Or figure out if I can practice with the basketball people haha.

No comments: