Wednesday, August 25, 2010

KABI KIRRAAAA

Yesterday, I decided it would be a fantastic idea to ride home with two brooms just chillin and hanging out of my basket. But for some reason, the mood to clean hit yesterday and I found a bottle of this stuff called kabi kiraa (mold killer) that had been recommended to me by another JET for cleaning mold.

So I changed into my cleaning gear once I got home and attacked the shower, which, regretfully, I have no pictures of prior to the attack. Literally, the ceiling around the tiny room was COVERED with spots that looked like it was or had been mold spots. All over. Not subject to being rubbed off either; I tried.

But I sprayed it with this magical stuff and WOW. Wow. My walls are white again. Like seriously. It's pretty amazing cause of how awesome it looks. I had to close the door to the shower room because I was spraying above the door, and was also using water to spray the top stuff (since I wasn't sure if I was supposed to rinse or drench in water or what...). It turned into a virtual sauna in there. I was definitely sweating enough for it to be.

It's so clean though~

I'm so happy about it. I used the whole bottle of cleaner though, and it is probably not the best for one's health. Oh well. My bathroom is clean. It smells an awful lot like chlorine, so in essence, my bathroom smells like a swimming pool. But it's clean!

No comments: