Thursday, May 12, 2011

Studying + Jessica = naptime

Rain rain go away before I have to go to work tomorrow~

For some reason I have a hard time studying when I'm even just the tiniest bit tired. I tend to fall asleep.

This of course, is something of a problem on its own, but it's an even bigger problem when I'm studying in the staff room. I don't really want to fall asleep in front of all the teachers. I did for a little bit today. >_>;

Classes had been cancelled today due to the heavy rain warnings for our prefecture. Never have I seen classes cancelled due to rain, but apparently flooding is a problem out here. So I had lots of time to study instead. And inevitably, the sleepiness set in after a couple of problems.

Instead though, of continuing downstairs, I grabbed a kanji book or two and trekked off to the library. Hey, I figured, if I fall asleep anywhere I might as well fall asleep somewhere where there aren't teachers and there aren't really people.

Worked like a charm. Got some studying in as well as a nice short nap for a bit, and then a couple minutes after I woke up, one of the office ladies (who I'm guessing is friends with the library lady) brought over a cup of tea and a snacky thing that was this kind of... round... pancake-y thing with whipped cream and anko inside. Very tasty. I was super touched and it made me happy and motivated to study more.

"Shhh," they told me as they put the cup and snack down on the table next to me. "Secret."

THEY'RE SO NICEEEEEEEEEE~ <3 I want to bring them omiyage now haha. And study more in the library. Seriously though, I was like "awww" X3 Cause the library lady is nice anyways; she helped me check out books from the prefectural libary.

No comments: