Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Special post from yonago!

Thanks to the internet that comes for free with this hotel, I bring you... the post from Yonago, where it's currently raining CATS AND DOGS. I mean, holy crap. It's POURING.

I hope it won't do that tomorrow... otherwise weeell, i'll have to rethink just wandering around attempting to find something to do. >.>

Tonight's been fun though. I had two dinners, on accident. I was wandering around looking for something to eat, and I stumbled into this ramen place with pretty decent ramen but better gyoza. That was tasty. And then I wanted to get this dessert I saw on the way over (and figured hey, I deserve it since it's RAINING and all) and went into the restaurant, which turned out to be an izakaya (japanese tapas bar) and then they went and got the waitress who could speak english for me and the menu in English... and I couldn't find the dessert on it and I was like uhhhhhhh and she was standing there so I just ordered tofu (which, btw, was really freaking tasty). And a chuhai since it felt um... right? Hahaha...

Chuhai is kind of like a wine cooler cocktail thing. It has chuhai in it (which is kinda like vodka) and soda and is really freaking tasty. I had white peach (which was a bright pink drink) and calpis, which was actually pretty tasty.

But I really wanted to get dessert, so I ended up eating two things of tofu, two chuhai, and dessert. Welcome to second dinner lol. I feel like a fatty. So full...

And then, the hotel I'm staying at has an onsen (really small hot spring bath) so I figured I'd go try it. It was pretty nice, and I had a whole conversation with this lady in the bathroom. My japanese still needs work though hahah.

No comments: