Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Monday fail

Apparently, monday has something against technology.

My friend's computer died just as she was sending her phone in to get repaired.

My time capsule is still dead.

And today, around midnight, I discovered that my refrigerator and freezer are broken and probably have been broken for a while. Out of all the meats that I had in the freezer (and I had a bit) there was maybe one bag that I wasn't skeptical about being bad. THe rest of them had defrosted and started to turn colors on the sides. Even if they were good... they wouldn't have been good for much longer since they had already melted in the freezer. So much waste.

But yeah, I managed to save some ground beef and had a really really really late dinner. At 2 am. Wee.

I'm mostly annoyed that all that meat had to be thrown away. Meat here is *expensive*. Augh. I think I threw away at least 20-30 dollars in meat today. ~_~ Not to mention the rest of the stuff.

I have a little nonsensical theory as to why it happened. It's because I had bought ice cream and hadn't eaten any yet. Clearly, a sign that I shouldn't buy ice cream (or, as someone on facebook pointed out, that I should eat it faster next time).

On the plus side, I finished reading American Gods today. Very good book.

No comments: