Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Fatty Bumblebee

So this isn't anything like... actual, but that bumblebee I thought was dead?

Nope. Still alive.

Meaning I haven't been able to do my laundry for two days, and I currently can't get into the bathroom or take out my contacts since I shut the bee in that room. Seriously, that thing is huge.

I did a google search for what it could possibly be, and you know what came up? Something about how it was a queen bee, probably. But then I looked at the link... and actually, it was a description for a killer bee in Pathfinder, which is the third edition of Dungeons and Dragons.

Yeaaaaaah. Further proof that this bee in my house is a monster. AUGH.

I feel kind of sorry for it though, which is part of the reason why I can't kill it. The other, more rational part of me says that if I kill it in its current location, it will drop down behind my washing machine and be impossible to retrieve. But I mean, all it really wants is to get out I think, otherwise it wouldn't be obsessed with the window. Poor thing. Shame I can't actually like... touch it. I'm hoping that it either finds the way out or dies of natural causes so I can stop having a heart attack any time I'm near the bathroom. Sigh.

No comments: