Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Californiaaaaaaaa

The Tokyo Orientation A for the new ALTs is officially over. We cleaned up the rooms and stuff, and thankfully, the Program Coordinators have let us keep our rooms until 3 pm instead of the normal check out time of 11.

Huzzah.

I had a graveyard shift working the hospitality desk from 2-4am, and then again another one from 8-10a, so I'm kind of... tired right now. I did get sleep though; about three hours.

My bus leaves the hotel soon. It's kind of more expensive, and may or may not take longer (depending on traffic) but that way I won't have to haul my luggage down to Shinjuku station (that place is CRAZY) and then on the train and then on another train. I just get on the bus. The end. It takes between 1 and 2 hours.

Yesterday was a lot of fun. I had amazing okinawan food (Goya is just too damn bitter for me). I went to a british pub. They had cider! Chatted a bunch with some cool people. Very chill. I'm going to miss hanging with these people. They're so far away. ;_; But I suppose at least I have a couch/place to crash all over Japan now...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh I leave for California soon! My flight is at 4! I am armed with lots of tiredness, Japanese sleeping- I mean study materials, Game of Thrones, and my DS. Pretty sure I can make the 9 hour flight disappear like magic.

♬ Californiaaaa Californiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa here I cooooooooooooooooooooo~oooooooooooooooooooome~ <3 ♪

No comments: